Do you want to know how to keep a man interested in you?
Here are 11 ways to keep your man interested in you.
How do you actually getting your boyfriend, husband, spouse, partner or man deeply interested in you and the relationship?
This guy has some really great ideas on how to keep a relationship with a man. He is funny and also crude – he swears a lot.
If you can get pass his swearing you can pick up some really great secret tips on how to keep a man.
- Don’t ask single women advice on how to keep your man. I totally agree. Single women are great expert on one thing single-hood. If they know how to get and keep a relationship they would be in one right now.
- He says that you should complement your man. Actually I would say that compliments are for women. You need to praise, and appreciate your man. Praise him for his talents and anything he has done or achieved. Show appreciation for things he does that makes you feel happy. Believe me as simple as that sounds you will be shocked that he will keep doing it.
- Don’t try to change a man. Hmmm. I have a different angle to what this guy is saying. Yes don’t try to change a man, but guess what? You can influence a man to do lots of things. Use your feminine power to influence a man, and he will stay with you a very long time. If you don’t know how to do this check out this blog or contact me right now using the contact form here. Never compromise!
- Learn what your man is like and work with him. Yep you are right dude. Study his personality and idiosyncrasies. The more you know about him the better it is to work with him and the longer the relationship will work.
- Manage your jealous streak. Yes you will sometimes feel threatened by other girls/women who look good and who try to dominate his time. However if you over react all the time then you will eventually drive him away. Creating a self fulfilling prophecy – He will lose interest in you and the relationship.
- Keep up appearances. Men like beauty. No you do not have to get a boob job or anything like that but keep fit and eat healthy. You will feel better, live longer and keep his attention for a long time. Make the effort.
- Spontaneity. Surprise your man from time. Cook his favourite dinner, buy a gift for him even when its not his birthday. Do something that you know will make him feel good when he least expect. It could be something you have said you will never do but he wants you to do. Having a u-turn on something will endear him more to you and keep his interest in you.
- OK. This one is a bit sensitive for women. Women need to talk. They love to talk and they will talk all day, every day if given the opportunity. This can drive a man nuts. I will suggest that you leave your girly talk for your girl friends. Give your man a break from the constant chatter. Actually I am talking about ordinary conversation. Nagging and complaining are relationship sins which can get you excommunicated fast.
- Be sexually open and confident. I agree 100%. Men love sex – all variation of sex. However this does not mean you have to lower your integrity. If there is something you definitely don’t feel comfortable doing, politely decline and explain why e.g. two-some. However be open to new ideas, suggestions and positions. Sexually satisfy your man – this will aid in keeping his interest in you.
- Support your man dreams, goals and drive. This is a sublime point, pay attention to it.
- Respect and tolerate a you man’s preferences. Don’t think that your man has to be into everything that you are into e.g. hobbies, habits and career. Understand that he may not want to do it, however if he is disrespectful about these things that you need to move on. It will not work. Don’t force use your influence and maybe he will eventually come around to liking the idea.
This is a great tutorial that will help you to keep your man for a very long time, however he peppered it with a lot of swearing, if you cannot stomach swear words then you I have summarized the points about for you.
Lets hear it dude – next time be respectful of people you are talking to and stop the swearing!