Book conference speaker Hilton to speak at your next event
If you are looking for an entertaining, engaging and interactive conference speaker for your conference, church, club, workshop, radio/tv show or seminar then Hilton is one of the best choices around.
To book Hilton for your next event please fill out the form below or call +44 (0) 7903 317 426 or use the booking form below
“The greatest passion of my life is to see people fall in love and stay in love,” Hilton
Hence he helps singles find and marry the right person and he saves marriages from disaster and divorce.
“There is no such thing as a bad marriage, only marriages where people treat each other badly,” Hilton
What To Expect From Hilton:
- Engaging and dynamic delivery tailored to your audience.
Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- Up to date scientific and Bible based information on marriages and relationships
- Stories, facts and illustrations directly related to audience.
Hilton has been speaking since he was a teenager, when he was a youth leader and elder in his local church.
Since then he has spoken in many churches, conferences, radio and TV show, workshops and seminars in internationally such as America, Caribben and the UK.
He is not only an accomplished speaker (winning the UK national Toast Masters competition) he is also an educator who knows how to get people motivated and inspired in fun way.
Speaking event and organisations
- Success university events in the UK
- BBC radio (London and 3 counties)
- ABS Radio and TV
- Colourful Radio (resident relationship expert)
- ZJB radio
- Ben TV
- SDA Church conferences and events
- Redeemed Christian Church of God workshops
- Find Your Voice events
- Workshops and seminars
Topics Hilton speaks on
Hilton speaks on topics such as marriage and relationship, public speaking, Love, dating and sex for teenagers
– How to fall in love and stay in love
– How to be found by the one god wants for you
– Holy and horny – what to do with your sexual desires as a christian single
– How to have a perfect marriage
– What every teen should know about love dating and sex
Cost for speaking engagement depends on the type of event. A keynote speech starts at £500 and for conference speaking please contact Hilton with details.
Churches and charities can access concessionary rates.
All travelling (and where necessary boarding) costs are to be arranged by the booking organisation before the event.
Equipment and material
Equipment such as projector, flip chart and markers are expected. Writing materials such and pens and papers should also be provided by the organisation.
If organisation wants handouts for participants this will carry an extra cost
Recording of event
Please inform Hilton if you intend to record the event and what you intend to do with the recording. Hilton retains copyright of any material he presents. An unrestricted copy of the recording should be provided to Hilton.
Hilton may also record the presentation for his own use.
At all events he expects to be able to display his books and other materials for the benefit of the audience